FreelanceNerd

Monday, September 04, 2006

Awake at 3am

A week and a half ago I had a new experience when I felt that God woke me up with a word and wouldn't let me go back to sleep. The same thing happened this morning, except I was awake at 3:15am! The last time it was 4:20am. At this rate it won't be worth me going to bed at all!

So, I got up, studied the Bible passage that I just couldn't get out of my head, and related it directly to the situation that was strongly in my mind. It was so detailed that each verse of a whole chapter meant something specific - it could only have come from the Lord. Once again I checked it out with three people who's judgement I respect, including Mrs. FreelanceNerd. I'm waiting for one of them to get back to me, but it looks pretty solid so far. I've just got to deliver all this to the right person.